Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December, the best month of the Year!

I love the month of December, for X-mas and my B-day!!! Gifts, gifts and gifts! haha! No for the lights, food and time off! Everything is wonderful around the holidays, and there are rumors of snow soon! yay! So here are some pics of my holiday decorations! We got the tree on Sunday and the rest of the decorations have been going up ever since!

December also means going home to see family and friends. We just went to Delaware for Turkey day and made a trip to the beach with the pup. We have been doing this for over a year now, in both seasons but winter is probably my favorite. The wind is brisk and the water freezing. But Autumn puts her feet in and we still walk the whole beach! As always I carry WaWa coffee with me!! If only they had WaWa's in the south!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment